Terms and Conditions
Content Posted by Models
If you want to become a Model and post Content through the Websites, you must first join our MPP Program and agree to the terms and conditions there and provide true and correct personal information. Once you are a Model, you may upload content to www.pornhub.com.You must provide true and correct personal information. If the information you provide is not true and correct, you face the immediate termination of your account and you may be subject to legal sanctions. Certain changes to your personal information such as country of residence, name, minimum payout, banking details and screen name can only be made by our staff. Therefore, if your information appears incorrect or needs to be changed you may need to contact our staff to have this done.
We may, in our sole discretion, decline your application to join our community of content provider for any reason.
You may be asked to provide a valid email address for verification purposes and quality assurance, and you agree that we may send you e-mails, both of a transactional nature and also for commercial and promotional purposes.
You will choose your own screen name which must be unique to you, not offensive to others and not in violation of another’s copyright or trademark. You will also choose your password, which you can change later. It is imperative that you do not let anyone else use your account (you must keep your password secret and secure).
You may never use anyone else’s account, just as no one can ever use yours.
Before you are able to upload and offer any Content for sale, you need to verify your identity and age. In order to do so, you need to submit the following documents in color to us (please submit back and front):
1. A Photo ID meaning a Government Issued ID containing your Date of Birth, expiration date, your Photo and your full legal name. This could be, for example, your Driver\'s License (in countries where a National ID is not mandatory), International Passport, Citizenship Card, State ID, National Passport or your National ID Card.
2. A Valid Social Security Number and a copy of your Social Security Card (for tax purposes, USA only)
These requirements apply to every person who will appear in any media on your profile.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must immediately notify us if you believe there has been the slightest breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You will be liable for any losses incurred by us due to the unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account and you specifically waive any such claim and agree to defend and indemnify us against any such claims made against it by third parties.
To the extent you voluntarily create a user profile to participate in certain select services offered by us, your profile (and its contents) may be searchable by other users registered through the Websites and others partnered or networked with us. Likewise, your profile (and its contents) may be searchable by publicly available search engines.
You have decided to join the community of content contributors as a Model and submit Content. You understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you contribute.
Subject to what is permitted under applicable law, you are free to choose the type of Content you produce and post or publish. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting or publishing such Content. In connection with Content, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right to privacy, right to publicity, or other proprietary commercial or personal rights in and to any and all your Content to enable inclusion and use of Content in the manner contemplated by the Websites and these Terms of Service, and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable persons in your Content to use the name or likeness of each individual for use in your Content in the manner contemplated by the Websites and these Terms of Service.
We are not responsible for any Content that violates a community’s norms or mores. We expect and demand that you comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws when using the Websites and when submitting or posting Content to the Websites. If you are unsure whether or not Content will violate a law, you are urged to contact an attorney prior to posting the Content. We cannot enforce every jurisdiction’s laws for all Content that is posted to the Websites. As such, we are not responsible for the Content of the Websites.
You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness, or lawfulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by us or Content transmitted to the Website. You are responsible for all your Content that is uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service.
If we have a reason to suspect that your Content violates any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, or property right, we can require you to provide us with written evidence of your ownership of, or right to use, the material in question. If we require such written evidence, you agree to provide it to us within five working days of the date of our request. Your failure to provide us with such required written evidence within that timeframe may lead to the immediate termination of your account, us demanding compensation from you for any accrued costs and damages related to such Content and the immediate suspension of any and all pending payments from us to you.
Please note that you may not permit any other person to use your account and that you must immediately inform us of any apparent breach of security, such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of a screen name or password.
Models will be entitled to receive the following:
(a) Modelhub videos on demand: up to 65% of the revenues generated from the sale of your Content on the Websites net of any applicable sales taxes (such as, but not limited to, Value Added Tax). Within certain limits, you are allowed to set the price at which your Content will be sold.
(b) MPP Program – Ad Share Revenue: on free to watch videos on the Websites, a percentage of the ad revenue that the video earns.
(c) For each full length videos on the Websites, an amount equal to the (i) the view share fraction of such video during the month and (ii) 15% of the net revenues for such month.
We will deduct and withhold from any amounts payable to you under these Terms of Services such amounts as we are directed to deduct and withhold or are required to deduct and withhold with respect to such payment under the provision of any applicable laws (including Value Added Tax or VAT) and remit such deduction and withholding amount to the appropriate governmental entity.
You will receive monthly a statement that can be viewed from the Websites. Payment will follow within 10 business days after the end of the each month; provided, however, that payment will be made only when the minimum payout, based on net income, of $100.00 has been reached. Any amount below $100.00 will be carried over until the minimum payout has been reached and will be paid on the next following payment date. If you provide us with incorrect payment details, any fees for chargebacks resulting from such incorrect payment details will be offset against any amounts otherwise payable to you.
In the event you violate any part of these Terms of Services, you violate any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right, or where a third party claims that all or any part of your Content caused it damage, we may, at our sole discretion, withhold indefinitely payments to you.
We remind you that it is only your duty and obligation to fulfill all tax obligations with regard to your activities for us, for example registration, declaration and payment obligations related to income taxes and VAT. If we assist you with these obligations, it does not release you from your obligations. It is your duty to inform us in a timely manner of changes to your personal data such as an address change or a new e-mail.
Where the Model is a taxable person for VAT purposes, they hereby authorize us to issue invoices in the name and on behalf of the Model (self-billing). Any Model who is a taxable person hereby confirms that they will not issue any VAT invoices for transactions under the Terms of Services and shall accept any such invoices issued on their behalf by us. In case of de-registration from VAT or in case of any changes of the Model’s status as a taxable person, they shall be obliged to notify us immediately. This self-billing agreement shall be effective for a period not exceeding 12 months.
You agree that you will only use the Websites and our services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Websites and our services for any other purposes, including commercial purposes, without our express written consent.
You agree that you will view the Websites and its content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Websites or eliminating any of the content of the Websites, including ads. By using the Websites you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Websites and to refrain from using ad blocking software or to disable ad blocking software before visiting the Websites.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Websites or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Websites for any unauthorized purpose. Specifically, you agree not to use the Websites to:
• violate any law (including without limitation laws related to torts, contracts, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, defamation, obscenity, pornography, rights of publicity or other rights) or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
• act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Websites, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
• post any Content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
• post any Content for which you have not maintained written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your posts are, in fact, over 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
• post any Content depicting child pornography, rape, snuff, torture, death, violence, or incest, racial slurs or hate speech, (either aurally or via the written word);
• post any Content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Websites or any third party;
• post any Content that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
• post any Content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
• post any Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling;
• post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
• post any Content which impersonates another person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person;
• deploy programs, software or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct;
• deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
• exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Websites;
• remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid or bypass any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Websites or in connection with our services;
• collect or store personal data about anyone;
• alter or modify without permission any part of the Websites or its content, including ads;
• obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites;
• exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites;
• use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites without our prior written consent;
• use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
• use any information obtained from or through the Websites to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Websites, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Websites;
• use any device, bots, scripts, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites or that shortcut or alter Websites functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by Websites design;
• introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Websites or our services;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server on which the Websites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from our Websites or any of the materials contained therein;
• attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
• otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
• remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Websites for any or no reason in our sole discretion,
• disclose your personally identifying information or other information about you to any third party who claims that Content posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy,
• take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites,
• terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Websites for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any Content on or through the Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD US HARMLESS AND OUR SITE OPERATOR, ITS PARENT CORPORATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US, SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
To maintain our services in a manner we deem appropriate for our venue and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Websites may, but will not have any obligation to, review, monitor, display, reject, refuse to post, store, maintain, accept or remove any Content posted (including, without limitation, private messages, public comments, public group chat messages, private group chat messages or private instant messages) by you, and we may, in our sole discretion, delete, move, re-format, remove or refuse to post or otherwise make use of Content without notice or any liability to you or any third party in connection with our operation of the Websites in an appropriate manner. Without limitation, we may do so to address Content that comes to our attention that we believe is offensive, obscene, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, or to enforce the rights of third parties or these Terms of Service or any applicable additional terms, including, without limitation, the Content restrictions set forth herein.
However, we do not undertake to review Content before it is posted on the Websites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable Content after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or Content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
Account Termination Policy
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
The Websites respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that you do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
The Websites operates a clear Copyright Policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. Details of that policy can be found at If you believe that any Content violates your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement.
As part of our Copyright Policy, the Websites will terminate user access to the Websites if, under appropriate circumstances, a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.
The Websites is not in a position to mediate trademark disputes between users and trademark owners. Accordingly, we encourage trademark owners to resolve any dispute directly with the user in question. If the trademark owner is unable to reach a resolution with the user, it may send us a notice at legal@Pornhub.com. The Websites are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints and will remove content in clear cases of infringement.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Websites include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Websites
We may update the content on the Websites from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Websites
Collection and Use of Your Usage Information by Advertisers and Others
Linking to the Websites and Social Media Features
You may link to the Websites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Websites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
• link from your own or certain third-party Websites to certain content on the Websites;
• send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Websites;
• cause limited portions of content on the Websites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• cause the Websites or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site,
• otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Websites that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms of Service.
The Websites from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms of Service.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Websites
If the Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the contents, privacy policies, or practices of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third party site, applications, software, content or advertising does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to this Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Websites. Further, you agree to release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party Websites, content, service, or software accessed through the Websites.
Your communications or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties found through the Websites, are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that the Websites shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings with such sponsors, third parties or advertisers, or as the result of their presence on the Websites.
Permitted Disclosures of Personal Information
YOU USE THE WEBSITES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITES "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WEBSITES, ITS SITE OPERATOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE WEBSITES AND GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED AND OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITES’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITES OR THAT THE WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITES OR OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITES OR OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITES OR OUR SERVICES. THE WEBSITES DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR OUR SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND, THE WEBSITES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Websites, their site operator, their parent corporation and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the following:
• delaying, rejecting or removing any or all Content at any time for any or no reason whatsoever with or without notice to you,
• modifying or discontinuing temporarily or permanently, the Websites (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you for any or no reason whatsoever,
• immediately terminating your access to the Websites for any or no reason whatsoever and with or without notice to you,
• the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information posted to or through the Websites,
• any user Content that does not get recorded, or is deleted, or for any similar unsatisfactory results or user Content,
• any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Websites,
• personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Websites,
• any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
• any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Websites,
• any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Websites by any third party, and/or
• any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of interactions you have with third-party advertisements or service providers, or third-party Websitess, found on or through the Websites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings.
In no event shall we be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, punitive, statutory, exemplary, expectation, special, or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profit, loss of goodwill, interruption, loss of business information or any other financial loss) in association with any individual or class-action claim, or any loss, damage, action, suit or other proceeding relating to or arising under or out of the Terms of Service, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is founded upon contract, infringement of intellectual property rights, tort, negligence or other grounds.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING INCONSISTENT WITH THE FOREGOING LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
These Terms, your use of the Websites, and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus, without regard to conflict of law rules. You agree that: the Websites shall be deemed passive Websites that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Cyprus. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate court located in Limassol, Cyprus. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said Courts. You consent to service of process in any legal proceeding.
Any claim by you that may arise in connection with these Terms will be compensable by monetary damages and you will in no event be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE WEBSITES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
We respect the intellectual property rights of copyright holders, and thus will comply with the Notice and Takedown provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Our DMCA Notice Of Copyright Infringement can be found here.
Your Comments and Concerns
This Websites are operated by MG Freesites Ltd, Block 1, 195-197 Old Nicosia-Limassol Road, Dali Industrial zone, Cyprus 2540.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy http://www.pornhub.com/information#dmca in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to: email@example.com.
Waiver and Severability
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
You acknowledge that the Websites reserves the right to charge for its services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. Furthermore, in the event the Websites terminates your rights to use the Websites because of a breach of these Terms of Services, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
No party, nor any of the parties’ respective attorneys, shall be deemed the drafter of this agreement for purposes of interpreting any provision hereof in any judicial or other proceeding that may arise between the parties.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement. For the purpose of clarity, the Websites’s representatives, managers, partners, joint venturers, employees, and agents are intended third-party beneficiaries.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms of Service.
The headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
We may terminate these Terms of Service for any or no reason at any time by notifying you through a notice on the Websites, by email, or by any other method of communication. Any such termination will be without prejudice to our rights, remedies, claims, or defenses hereunder. Upon termination of the Terms of Service, you will no longer have a right to access your account or your Content. We will not have any obligation to assist you in migrating your data or your Content and we may not keep any back up of any of your Content. We will not be not responsible for deleting your Content. Note that, even if your Content is deleted from our active servers, it may remain in our archives (but we have no obligation to archive or back-up your Content), and subject to the licenses set forth in these Terms of Service.